Try our new Harvest Salad
Hey there, Yucaipa! Trick or treat your self with our seasonal Harvest Salad — only available here at Woodhaus.
This salad mixes fresh green ingredients, featuring all the autumn flavors we love.
We are talking about a bowl of delicious hand-chopped Granny Smith Apples. Sprinkled with creamy blue cheese, dried sweet cranberries, and crunchy walnuts toasted in our wood-fired oven, Woodhaus style.
And finally, drizzled with our a-maize-ing organic house-made honey mustard vinaigrette dressing.
- Walnuts | Toasted with the heat of our wood-fire oven. FALL in love with their taste.
- Blue Cheese | A rich, salty flavor, combined with a crumbly and moist texture to spice it up.
- Mixed Greens | A fresh harvest of red, green, and leaves to keep up with the colorfulness of the season.
- Dried Cranberries | This fall fruit provides the sweeter side of the mix, adding a splash of color and autumn spirit.
- Granny Smith Apples | As the memories of apple picking autumn days. Enjoy the juicy taste of fine slices of freshness.
- Honey Mustard Vinaigrette | Made from scratch, using organic honey. Our vinaigrette is ready to dress a delicious fall harvest salad.
Order our famous Neapolitan-style pizza, and treat your self to a fresh fall Harvest Salad side.
Visit us at 35010 Yucaipa Blvd!
Don’t want to break the cozy autumn feeling? No problem!
Make room for a chill afternoon at home. Order online, or call (909) 570-9572 for a pick-up or delivery to Uptown Wine Merchant.